How to Monetize a Website
(How to Monetize a Website) In this article, I will quickly explain how we bloggers can make money from 5euros.com.
What is 5euros.com and How to Monetize a Website?
Before I begin, I will quickly introduce 5euros.com, just in case if you do not know this site yet.
“5euros is an online microservices platform for € 5, which allows you to sell or buy packaged skills in the form of simple and fixed-price projects.”
The services you can find and sell on this site are varied and varied … very varied.
You can, for example, buy translation services, writing, logo creation, video editing, etc …
One can even find totally unusual services:
Examples of unusual services on 5euros.com.
When a provider offers its services on 5euros.com, it can offer additional and paid options to potential customers. Therefore, on 5euros.com, we can, for example, buy/sell a service to 50 euros if the customer decides to take more options.
A Blogger has Two Solutions to How to Monetize a Website and Earn With 5euros.com.
Everyone has the opportunity to earn an income supplement with 5euros.com, but for bloggers – or administrators of other types of websites – this site can be even more interesting …
1- The sale of microservices
Of course, the first solution available to us to make money on a site like 5euros.com is to sell services … and as bloggers, we can sell a lot of different services.
In truth, there is not really to monetize his blog … but rather the knowledge that gets through blogging. If you are the author of a blog, you are well placed to know that developing your website is not as simple as it looks.
Between the development of SEO, the establishment of beautiful design and good ergonomics, writing articles, optimization of conversion objectives, marketing on social networks, etc … develop a blog is not an easy task and pushes us to progress ever more in different areas.
“If you have been a blogger for a few months or even a few years, then you have probably learned a lot of very useful things about the proper development of a blog.”
And this type of knowledge is monetizable on sites like 5euros.com.
We can quite easily sell services related to what we have learned through blogging.
During the development of a blog, we have been particularly interested in areas such as:
(1) SEO. We can then sell …
- Tips for novice bloggers.
- The creation of quality links.
- HTML optimization.
(2) Web design. We can then sell …
- A help to bloggers to allow them to have a more pro design.
- Tips to improve the ergonomics of blogs.
- CSS code enhancements / additions.
- A service for installing and configuring templates on Blogger or WordPress.
(3) Social Networks. We can propose …
- Help to improve the viral side of a blog.
- Tips for setting up a strategy on social networks.
- Tips to increase the number of subscribers of a facebook page.
- To send subscribers directly.
Here are some examples – among many others – of services sold by bloggers on 5euros.com:
Services sold by bloggers on 5euros.com
All the services sold above are offered by bloggers who simply share their experience for a fee.
You can also use your blog and social media presence directly to sell services on 5euros.com, such as sponsored articles on your blog or advertising on your social networks:
The first criterion is summed up in 3 letters and must convince in 3 seconds …
It’s the CTR. This criterion is very important to boost your sales on 5euros.com.
On 5euros.com, this is to optimize the CTR of your ads, and this criterion is calculated according to the number of clicks that receive your ads compared to the number of times they are displayed. For example, if an ad is viewed 1000 times and receives 50 clicks, its CTR is 5%.
We must constantly seek to improve the rate of clicks of its ads on 5euros.com … but we have only a few seconds to attract the attention of visitors and to convince them to click on our ad.
So, to do this, care must be taken to work on the look and feel of each ad:
Example of an ad that must have a good CTR
We can also go further by displaying a video presentation instead of a simple illustration:
The fact that a “Playback” icon is visible in the illustration may make Internet users more eager to click on the ad.
We can get an idea of the click rate about the number of display of each ad via the dashboard provided for this purpose when we are connected and that we click on “Services” in the menu at the top right from 5euros.com.
Also noted that as a blogger, you could use your site and network to promote the service you sell on 5euros.com.
The second criterion is the conversion rate.
This criterion is just as important as the first, if not more. Receiving visitors on the listing is one thing, but now you have to turn those visitors into customers.
And to do this, we must begin by writing a detailed and aerated description of the service that is proposed.
As seen above, you can also add a video in the ad’s header instead of a simple illustration. A video well done to present a product or service can significantly increase the chances of conversions; it has been proven for a long time.
Garnish the slideshow made available to you can also play in your favor depending on the service you offer.
Example of an ad that may make you want to buy
In the screenshot above, you can see the top part of an ad that can make you want to buy the proposed service (creating a logo).
I have in blue box the presentation video and the slide show presenting the different works already done.
And in red I managed other information that can also play a very important role in the decision making of potential customers: the description of the provider, his score on 100, his rate of compliance with deadlines, his average response time, the number of orders in progress and to finish the score obtained by a large number of satisfied customers.
Going down a little further on the page you can read the title, then the description, the options presented, and finally the comments left by the customers.
2- Buy services on 5euros.com
The second way to earn money from 5euros.com is to invest money to outsource tasks that you can not and do not have. No time to do it yourself.
You can not be good at all things and have the time to do everything. Myself to save time, I regularly go through 5euros.com to buy articles from editors. Often you have to invest some of your profits to earn more.
You can also buy video montages, logos, help with technical problems, translation and correction services, advertising on social networks or other blogs, etc.
“And we must be wary of conventional wisdom!”
I know that many bloggers are prejudiced about the quality of the services offered on 5euros.com: “The services are not expensive, so they are of poor quality!”.
In truth, it is false.
There are good and bad deals, as on all sites that have services/products to offer but do not generalize so far.
Obviously, we can often be disappointed if we choose to buy services style: “I will create 15,000 links to your blog in 24 hours for 5 euros”, “I will send you 18,000 twitter subscribers in 48 hours for 5 euros”, “I will send you 27,000 visitors in 4 hours for 5 euros”, etc … Do not choose services that seem to come out of a magic wand.
But besides that, there are providers who sell services of remarkable quality at a lower cost.
Here are some examples of interesting services:
- The writing/correction/ translation of articles, I can recommend the editors Yoshoeuf and Christelle13, I call their services regularly for a few months, and I have not been disappointed so far, they have trouble respecting the delays, but it’s normal since they have more and more control manage. There are, of course, other writers who look talented.
- The logo design, the graphic artist artistic seems particularly talented (and from the description of his profile it seems that he is also able to create infographics, it can be interesting that too).
- The creation of backlinks, robotically (I’m not convinced) or done by hand (that’s maybe interesting).
- The creation of a professional video for the presentation of your blog. I think I will call this kind of service in the days or weeks to come to present some of my sites because, in my opinion, it adds a touch of professionalism that can have interesting effects, it can also be an asset – negligible in the presentation of a product or service for sale. There is James Fort Trafic blog who conducted a test by ordering ten videos to 10 different providers to see which of them provided the best performance; the result is available in his article: I ordered ten videos of 5euros .com.
- From advertising on blogs or popular profiles on social networks.
- Help to solve technical problems on his blog. There is, for example, this service on 5euros.com: “ I am going to correct a bug or an error in your WordPress site for 5euros “, this one is often bought and the returns of the customers are very positive.
There are a lot of other interesting services on 5euros.com, and these can help us develop a blog more efficiently and then make more money.
How to Monetize a Website and Earn